Saturday, June 24, 2017

First Book!! Brenda Novak

The first book I read this summer was Brenda Novak's "No One But You."  It is the second book in the Silver Springs series.  It was sent to me through a book club run by Brenda Novak!  I love being able to meet/see authors and get to know them on a personal level.

This book kept me reading ALL DAY LONG!  I finished it (all 400 pages) in one day.  My Dad would call this book "bubble gum."  I love books that I can get lost in.  The main female character is one you can sympathize with and you want nothing but the best for her.  The main male character is the one that the town has labeled the "bad boy."  He's tall, strong, has muscles, and you just want to hug him!  You just want there to be a happily ever after.........I'll let you read it to find out if that happened or not.

On to the next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment