Wednesday, February 26, 2014

More Questions

I have enjoyed my current class....up to last night.  Every week we have to answer discussion questions since this is an online class.  It helps us connect with the other learners in our class.  I was reminded last night of how differently I think about educating our children.  I feel that no child left behind includes EVERY child.  Some teachers are 'ok' with students slipping through the cracks.  Especially the gifted students.

I hope that through my research and studies that I will find other teachers as passionate as myself about the kids that are not "normal".  This includes the kids on both ends of the learning curve.  I want all of my students to learn what they can and to not be left to their own devices.  I want to be held accountable to all my students and their families.  Maybe I'm digging my own grave.  I just want to let kids know that someone out there cares about them and wants them to succeed.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment