Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Starting Gate!

Here it is.....February 2014 and I am one month into my doctoral program.  I am asking myself....WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I SIGN UP FOR??!!??  

I was excited to go back to school in January.  I just forgot how much time it takes away from my family since I also teach full time.  But.......it is important and exciting all at the same time.

My students do not fail to drive me nuts and make me smile all at the same time.  I am so lucky to have such a great school family and community that remind me why I got into teaching in the first place.

Today is Thursday and we started a new week at school.  I am already done posting my answers to the discussion questions!  Yay!!  I just have a paper to write and it is due Tuesday.  I hope this weekend I can spend some time with my girls and Friday night is Date Night!!!

Have a great day everyone!
Remember.....tomorrow is fresh with no mistakes (Anne of Green Gables)

No comments:

Post a Comment